Hi, welcome to Tiny Toon Adventures Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the The Acme Home Shopping Show page.
Re: The Roches Image
You are welcome and thank you for making a The Roches page, as that page was one of the few character pages we on the TTA wiki didn't have before. I decided to help improve the page, but you did a pretty good job on that page beforehand. Have a Happy Holidays and keep up the good work!
- I think that editing pages of characters that appeared in TTA would be a good idea, considering there are quite a few that need work. After I get the pages for all the main and recurring characters done, I was planning to add content to the pages of Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner from Animaniacs, mainly focusing on their cameo in the Spring Break Special, and that various characters from Tiny Toon Adventures made guest appearances alongside them on their show. I was also planning on adding content to Ralph the Guard's page, focusing on his appearances on TTA, specifically, Hollywood Plucky, Buster and Babs Go Hawaiian, and The Return of Batduck. I noticed you added the page of Shirley's Aura, and you did a good job on it, considering that her page was one of the few character pages here on the TTA wiki we haven't had before. As for how I got the images of The Roches (and to a lesser extent, Shirley's Aura), I gathered those images while I was watching the episode, New Character Day, because I wanted to add a Gallery section to that page. If I needed to get those pictures, I simply used the wiki's search engine. I hope this answers all the questions and I wish you the best of luck.
- FDMG, 4:04 P.M. Approx. FlyingDuckManGenesis (talk) 21:04, December 18, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Urgent Fact about Fifi!
I got your message but I am having a hard time believing you about that alleged fact about Fifi (mostly because I don't really know what it is yet). She has a lot of fanfiction dedicated to her despite being a recurring character, and as a result, a lot of fancruft has been added to her wiki pages (basically, con-canon appearances and opinions), both her Wikipedia page and her page here on the TTA wiki. These are the reasons that the Fifi La Fume page here on the TTA wiki had to be locked. If you could please tell me what the alleged fact about Fifi you speak of is on my talk page, then I'll consider whether or not I should add it to her page. Thank you for your time.
FDMG, 1:59 P.M. Approx.
- Okay, I have looked over what you have told me, and I have decided not to include that on Fifi's page. It may or may not be fancruft but it sounds like it to me. Maybe it's because no specific sources of where it originated from were shown alongside it, but it just doesn't sound like a true fact to me. Thank you for letting me know about this, though.
Anime, please stop creating pages without images. It's kind of annoying.
File:Disneycartoonking557 signature2.png 02:53, February 15, 2013 (UTC)
New message regarding the Babs Bunawalkioversmith page
Hello, 89ACM. This is FDMG. You have a new message on the talk page for Babs Bunawalskioversmith regarding whether or not it should stay on the TTA wiki. I would glady appreciate if you could take the time to read it over.
- Update: I would just like you to know that I have sent Artayes a message regarding whether or not the Babs Bunawalskioversmith page should stay or go. If he decides it should stay, then it will. If not, it will be deleted. And yes, I am well aware of the Disguises category, but these kind of categories can be added by anyone and in my opinion, at least, aren't really needed. I really appreciate you trying to help out the TTA wiki, though. We've had plenty more pages than we used to, though, in my opinion at least, pages of the toon's normal disguises aren't really necessary.
Tiny Toons to Animaniacs
I think we have offically done with every infro from characters to episodes, i think we should going and edit the spin-off series; Animaniacs. also tell me you don't like the series,
- I just would like you to know that I do like Animaniacs, and I'm glad it's currently airing on The Hub. It's just, I never really took the time to learn the proper order of the Animaniacs episodes, which is why I put the Organization template on there. But I think that pages for all the Animaniacs episodes (both with and without the TTA characters) should be best left on the Animaniacs wiki, where they belong.
- On a side note I've re-uploaded most of the faulty pictures on the Sepulveda Boulevard page, and hopefully in a few hours, the pictures should be working (right now, they're still giving that "Oops! This item is no longer available" message, but clicking on the thumbnail in their file pages seem to work). If they're not, I will continue re-uploading the pictures until they all work.
Even though I am on vacation, I don't think I can leave you in charge of the TTA wiki. I mean, while your heart is in the right place, your spelling and grammar skills aren't exactly the best.
FDMG, 6:45 A.M. Approx.
Re: Perfect Image
Here's how I collect the perfect image for articles.
1. First, I look up the name of the episode I want to get the picture from on various video websites (most commonly Youtube).
2. Once I'm at the video, I pause it at the frame I want to use for the picture.
3. I Press the Shift, Command, and 4 keys at the same time to bring up the crosshair function.
4. I Position the crosshair at the frame, and hold down the mouse button to make a box around the frame. Moving the mouse changes the shape and size of the box, and releasing the mouse button takes a picture.
I hope this has helped.
On #3 can you repeat that but this time use the regular sign that can be found in the keyboard because i don't know what the command button looks like
- The command key should look like a square with loops at the end of it, and when you press it by itself, nothing should happen. It should be next to the "Alt" key or the space bar, depending on the kind of computer you use.
- Here is what it looks like:
- I hope this has helped.
- I can't seem to found it
Re:Gone For A While
Sorry to hear that. Thank you for all you have done. You've helped this wiki expand with new articles. Good luck with getting a new laptop!
Re: My Pics
Please see the Re: Perfect Image message on your talk page on how to gather and upload perfect pictures. That will teach you how to gather and upload high quality pictures. I apologize if there isn't any more I can tell you on how to gather and upload high quality images, but this is all I know. Thank you for your time.
Re:Tiny Toon Adventures Wiki:Administrators
About the page, you're not listed on it because, despite your hard work here, you're not an administrator. If you'd like to become 1, you'll have to talk with User; he founded the wiki, so he was automatically given b-crat access, which means he can promote other editors. Thank you for asking. Like bonjour, mon amour 17:29, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
ACmaster if you ever want to check who the sysops are on a wiki just go to the Special:ListUsers/sysop page. Appears that Fifi/Cartoon Fanatic was blocked via global account disable, not entirely clear why though. Any ideas? +Yc 07:53, June 19, 2013 (UTC)
Hello. can U and/or anyone on this wikia be of help with this Wikia? http://tomandjerrykidsshow.wikia.com
Re:Urgent Fact About Fifi #2
Thank you for contacting me. About the episodes that show Fifi having buck teeth, I think that these are simple animation errors and aren't really worthy of being put in the trivia section of Fifi's character page.
Also, please check out This blog post. I could sure appreciate your support.
Thank you for your time.
Hey 89ACM, thanx for checking out my the new pictures I posted of fifi when she had buckteeth, plus in my opinion I don't think her appearance was an animation error I just think that the creative team of tiny toons were trying to come up with some final ideas for her character be official back when the show was new. But anyway thanx for checking out the pictures. Holla at ya boy, PeAcE ouT :)
RE: 11/21/2013 response
I've been a Tiny Toons fan for more than 22 years (Born in the late 80's raised in the 90's) If Tiny Toons was still on the air they would have did a funny sketch segment of her being a squirrel
Thats not a bad fanfiction idea, I wish that I can see that on TV :D
Yeah I understand, I think every kid at that age wanted to work in hollywood to submit ideas for cartoons or tv shows. I was surprise that those 3 girls were able to submit their script to make Buster and Babs go Hawaiian. those girls were lucky