|Tiny Toon Adventures|
|Season 3, Episode 90|
|The Title Card|
|Air date||September 9, 1992|
|Written by||Rich Arons, Sherri Stoner, Peter Hastings|
|Directed by||Rich Arons|
|Gag credit||Name inadvertently omitted in "The Name Game" - Plucky|
|End tag||Buster: "And that's a wrap!"|
Toon TV is the twelfth episode of the third season of Tiny Toon Adventures, the 80th in production, and the 90th episode overall. it is a compilation of music videos, presented by Buster and Babs in countdown form.
10: "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss)" by Betty Everett
Babs wonders if Buster loves her after he doesn't say yes to being her date to The Sadie Hawkins Dance.
8: "Video Game Blues"
Fowlmouth and Plucky trade vocals as Plucky fights space aliens in a video game, to the tune of "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies" and "Russian Dance" from The Nutcracker.
7: "Nothing Comes Close to You"
A brief Sinéad O'Connor parody sung by Shirley.
6: "The Name Game"
Elmyra sings about the various characters while thwarting space aliens.
5: "Toon Out, Toon In" by Vanilla Lice
A rap about the various characters on the show.
4: "Do You Love Me" by the Contours
Buster keeps telling Babs that he loves her.
1: "Yakety Yak" by the Coasters
Plucky is ordered by his dad to take out the trash and do the laundry. During this, he is chased by the cops, who are trailing a criminal on the run.
|Charlie Adler||Buster Bunny|
|Tress MacNeille||Babs Bunny|
|Joe Alaskey||Plucky Duck|
|Cree Summer||Elmyra Duff|
|Frank Welker||Gogo Dodo|
|Rob Paulsen||Fowlmouth, Vanilla Lice|
|Maurice LaMarche||Dizzy Devil|
|Gail Matthius||Shirley the Loon|
- Babs: "I'm Downtown Babsy Brown."
Buster: "And I'm Someone Else."
- When Babs asks Buster if Toon Out Toon In is by that "Bart Kid" she is referring to Bart Simpson from The Simpsons.
- Babs co-hosts this show as "Downtown Babsy Brown", a caricature of British MTV VJ Downtown Julie Brown.
- In "The Shoop Shoop Song", Buster and Babs reenact classic film scenes from The Bride of Frankenstein, King Kong, Superman, The Little Mermaid, and The Phantom of the Opera.
- The gag credit mentions that Plucky was "Inadvertently Omitted in the Name Game". Of course, Plucky is intentionally left out of The Name Game because if the song is sung with his name, it includes an explitive.
- Elmyra's version of The Name Game as well as Plucky's version of "Yakety Yak" can both be heard on the album, Tiny Toons Sing’'.
- Even though this episode is a parody of top a 10 music videos show, #9, #3, and #2 were the only numbers not mentioned on this episode.
- The voice clip of Elmyra saying, "Peek-a-boo! I'm back!" in Toon Out, Toon In was recycled from the Looking Out for the Little Guy episode segment, Awful Orphan, when she checked on Li'l Sneezer during his bath.
- The voice clip of Hamton saying, "I'm the pig with the four-way hips!" in Toon Out, Toon In was recycled from the Mr. Popular's Rules of Cool episode segment of the same name when Hamton attempts to do the Hustle, prompting Claude Cat, Papa Bear, and Marc Antony to beat him up.
- Fifi La Fume, Concord Condor, and Sweetie Bird are the only characters not rapped about on Toon Out, Toon In.