|Tiny Toon Adventures|
|Tiny Toon Music Television|
|Season 1, Episode 51|
|The Title Card|
|Air date||February 1, 1991|
|Written by||Sherri Stoner, Paul Dini, Tom Minton, Art Vitello, Bruce Timm, Douglas McCarthy|
|Directed by||Art Vitello|
|Gag credit||Istanbul - Not Consantinople|
|End tag||Byron: "Woof."|
Who Bopped Bugs Bunny?
The Return to the Acme Acres Zone
Tiny Toon Music Television is the 51st episode of Tiny Toon Adventures.
Babs and Buster (and guest star Julie Bruin) host this parody of MTV-style
"Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" by They Might Be Giants
Plucky as an Istanbul P.I., on the trail of a stolen statuette.
"Particle Man" by They Might Be Giants
Plucky is the pro wrestler of the title(?!), pounded by Triangle Man, Universe Man, etc.
"Respect" by Aretha Franklin
Babs & her walkman skate and dance about the library, courtroom, pet cemetery, etc.
"Money (That's What I Want)" by Barrett Strong
Money-grubbing Max sings about his love of money.
"Top Secret Apprentice"
Buster begins to play with Bugs' secret computer-animation system without his permission, and this causes the angered Bugs to throw him out of the laboratory. This is a semi-parody of The Sorcerer's Apprentice from Fantasia in the almost completely silent (save for music) segment.
|Charlie Adler||Buster Bunny|
|Tress MacNeille||Babs Bunny|
|Joe Alaskey||Plucky Duck|
|Jeff Bergman||Elmer Fudd|
|Julie Brown||Julie Bruin|
- "Top Secret Apprentice" is a parody of the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" segment of the 1940 Walt Disney film, Fantasia. In keeping with the parody, there is no dialogue except for one line at the end spoken by Buster and all sound effects except the first time the door closes are represented by music.
- In Particle Man, when "Universe Man" competes against Plucky in the ring, he is literally the size of a giant. However, at the end of the song, when Plucky runs into a cabin to hide, only to find that his opponents beat him to it, "Universe Man" is now the size of a regular human.
- A version where Danny Cooksey sings his version of "Money" can be heard on the album, Tiny Toons Sing.
- Julie Bruin is a caricature of comedian Julie Brown, who also provides her voice. Brown had a show on MTV entitled Just Say Julie. Brown would later go on to voice the viluptuous Minerva Mink on Animaniacs.
- Buster's introduction to "Top Secret Apprentice" is done in the style of Elmer Fudd's introductions from A Corny Concerto, complete with the droopy gloves and the outfit coming apart.
- In Top Secret Apprentice, one of Buster's adventures involves him searching for treasure in a sunken pirate ship. This concept would later be used in Buster's Hidden Treasure, a video game for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive.