The Ghost is shown to look like a white ghost with a genie-like tail, black eyeballs and white dots.
Although he seems to like scaring people, he has very rare instances where he can be nice.
Appearances on the Show
The Ghost first appears when his shift starts at the hotel. He notices Hamton and Plucky, who need to use the phone to call their parents. However, The Ghost tells them the phone is dead (in which case, it literally is dead), and tells them they will have to stay the night. During Plucky and Hamton's stay, the ghost tries to scare them by turning into a demon, but Plucky never notices any of his attempts. At one point, the Ghost pulls out all the stop to scare them, even going as fat to turn into a giant demon and nearly eat them. However, his shift ends and just as he is about to leave, He explains that the next shift is for the zombies. Upon seeing them, The Ghost offers to drive Plucky and Hamton home, not realizing that instead of taking them to their houses, he actually takes them to his home on Hades, where the three of them have tea.
Appearances in Video Games
The Ghost appears as an enemy in the Haunted Mansion stage of Buster Busts Loose for the SNES.
- "Another night, another dollar!"
- "Oh, that tickles!" (Laughs)
- "Ahh, I'll be a nice guy, just this once."
- "I'm afraid our phone is dead."
- The Ghost speaks in a British accent, almost similar to Dudley Moore's character Arthur.
- The demon that The Ghost turns into resembles Chernabog, from "Night on Bald Mountain".
- The Ghost's appearance resembles that of Casper from Casper the Friendly Ghost. Despite his resemblance, he's not nearly as friendly as Casper, as he delights in scaring people, given his nature towards Plucky and Hamton
- Despite being transparent, The Ghost is implied to be ticklish, as proven when he turned into a door and Plucky turned the knob, tickling his chest.