Fifi's dream during her summer vacation is to get an autograph from the famous movie star, Johnny Pew. Shirley the Loon tells Fifi that Johnny is currently staying at the Acme Resort Hotel. After a couple of unsuccessful attempts to get past the bellhop, Fifi sneaks in through a room service entree cart. Having realized she was sent to the wrong room, she escapes and is distraught, until Johnny passes by her and gives her a tissue. When she finally finds him, she asks for his autograph, but he tells her he has no pen. Fifi is willing to carry his stuff for him and wait on him hand-and-foot until he gets one.
Johnny rarely thinks of anybody other than himself. This is especially proven when he and Fifi go see the movie, Skunknophopia. He makes her carry all the food and gives her photograph of him away to a voluptuous female skunk. Bimbette. Outraged, Fifi lays into him for his inconsiderate actions and literally kicks him out of the movie theater, to thundering applause. Outside, he lands in the hands of Elmyra Duff and is forced to be her pet "kitty" (a fate Fifi herself knew all too well!).
- Johnny shares no relation to Fifi's mentor, Pepé Le Pew, despite sharing the same last name.
- Johnny's fur is dark and light blue, as opposed to a normal skunk's black and white.
- He is the first male skunk for Fifi to love then hate.
- "Babe, take out the un-popped kernels, okay, they'll chip my caps."
- "Are you always so needy?" (After Fifi asks for his autograph for the umpteenth time)
- "Hello, are we putting on a little weight, n'est-ce pas (French for "isn't it so?")?" (Watching Fifi struggling carrying a large box full of junk food and sodas for them)
- "Eh...blow your nose!"