This article is of a cast or crew member who worked on Tiny Toon Adventures who is still living to this day, and is written from a real-world perspective.
Gordon Bressack and Charles M. Howell IV (also credited as Charles Howell) are a writing team for Tiny Toon Adventures. They occasionally write episodes on their own or with a different partner, but in general write episodes together. Therefore, unless otherwise stated, they wrote the following episodes together:
- "Win, Lose, or Kerplowie"
- "Buffed Bunny"
- "Hare Raising Night"
- "Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow" (co-written with Wayne Kaatz and Tom Ruegger)
- "Citizen Max" (co-written with Paul Dini and Tom Ruegger)
- "Kitty Cat-Astrophy"
- "Tennis the Menace"
- "Sawdust and Toonsil"
- "Love Among the Toons" (co-written with Eddie Fitzgerald)
- "Buster's Guide to Part-Time Jobs"
- "Hero Hamton"
- "Mr. Popular's Rules of Cool" (Bressack only)
- "Venison, Anyone?" (Howell only)
- "Bear Necessities" (Bressack with Jim Reardon)
- "No Toon is an Island"
- "Slaughterhouse Jive" (Bressack only)
- "String Along Kitty" (Howell only)