This article is about the Real World.
The Little Golden Book Company is a company formerly owned by Western Publishing. They are notable for publishing story books based on various children's franchises (perhaps most notably Disney and Sesame Street), as well as their own characters such as The Poky Little Puppy, Scuffy the Tugboat, Tootle the Train, and a few others. The company is now owned by Random House.
In the 1990's, various Tiny Toon Adventures story books were published by the Little Golden Book Company. These books included adaptations of TTA episodes as well as original stories (Lost in the Fun House and Happy Birthday, Babs!).
Little Golden Books
- Happy Birthday, Babs!
- The Adventures of Buster Hood (Based on the Weirdest Story Ever Told episode segment, Robin Hare)
- Buster Bunny and the Best Friends Ever
- Lost in the Fun House
Golden Look-Look Books
- Rock N' Roar (Based on the episode of the same name)
- Hurray For Hamton (Based on the episode, Hero Hamton)
Golden Board Books
- Sweetie in "What's For Lunch?"
First Little Golden Books
- The Babysitter Blues
- The Sweetie Book of ABC
Golden Sound Story Books
- The Circus Comes to Town
Golden Easy Readers
- The Big Race