Cartoon Network is an American basic cable and satellite television channel created and owned by Turner Broadcasting in 1992. It originally served as a 24-hour outlet for classic animation properties from the Turner Broadcasting libraries and is mainly youth-oriented, but shares channel space with a late-night adult oriented channel programming block called Adult Swim.
Reruns of Tiny Toon Adventures aired on Cartoon Network from September 1999 to August 2002, after which the series' cable broadcast rights returned to Nickelodeon. During the show's run on Cartoon Network, newly-animated commercial bumpers featuring the Tiny Toons characters, animated by Primal Screen, were used to bookend commercial breaks. Rob Paulsen also reprised the voice of Arnold the Pit Bull for a promo advertising the show.
References to Tiny Toon Adventures on Cartoon Network shows
|Picture||Show||Season||Episode Number||Epsiode Name||Reference|
|I Am Weasel||4||41||I Am Clichéd||The titular character points out that The Red Guy had been using an unoriginal script that had already been used for both Looney Tunes and Tiny Toon Adventures. In fact, to quote Weasel himself, "You crossed out 'Bugs Bunny', then 'Buster', then scribbled in 'Weasel'!"|
|The Looney Tunes Show (2011)||2||50||Mr. Weiner||Plush Toys of Buster and Plucky can be seen hanging in the fair stalls.|
- Charlie Adler voiced Cow, Chicken, The Red Guy, I.R. Baboon, and Cousin Boneless Chicken on Cow and Chicken and I Am Weasel, The Bear on Camp Lazlo, Snowman and Libbermouth on The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and General Malaise, Abglobtus Goop, Dr. Hammertoe, and Germ on Ozzy and Drix.
- Jeff Bennett voiced Dexter's Dad on Dexter's Laboratory, the titular Johnny Bravo, Ace, Big Billy, Grubber, Major Man, and Professor Dick Hardley on The Powerpuff Girls, Drix on Ozzy and Drix, Mr. Boss and Mr. Fizz on Codename: Kids Next Door, Raj, Samson, Commander Hoo-Ha, and Walrus on Camp Lazlo, and Bloppy Pants and Bendy on Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.
- Bob Bergen reprised his role as Porky Pig on The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- Jeff Bergman reprised his roles as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Tweety, and Foghorn Leghorn on The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- Dan Castellaneta voiced Earl on Cow and Chicken.
- Danny Cooksey voiced Hotstreak and Francis Stone (AKA F-Stop) from Static Shock, Ricky Sales and Shane from Ozzy and Drix, Paul Cheechoo from The Secret Saturdays, and Stan, Yoga Instructor, Officer Glen and Reggie from Regular Show.
- Jim Cummings voiced Red-Eye from Dexter's Laboratory, Fuzzy Lumpkins on The Powerpuff Girls, The Great Fusilli from Courage the Cowardly Dog, Nasalmancer and Biker from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Vin Moosk from Codename: Kids Next Door, Chief Gluteus from Ozzy and Drix, and Beaky Buzzard and Taz the Tasmanian Devil on The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- Tim Curry voiced Nick O'Teen and Scarlet Fever on Ozzy and Drix, Magnificent Rogue on Duck Dodgers, and Hot Dog Leader and Master Prank Caller #2 on Regular Show.
- June Foray voiced Madame Argentina on The Powerpuff Girls and reprised her role as Granny on The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- Jess Harnell voiced Tosh Gopher on The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- John Kassir voiced Pete Puma on The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- Maurice LaMarche voiced Father on Codename: Kids Next Door and Yosemite Sam, Pa Bear, and Blacque Jacque Shellacque on The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- Candi Milo voiced Mom and Teacher on Cow and Chicken, Dexter on Dexter's Laboratory (replacing Christine Cavanaugh after her retirement), Madame Foster, Coco, Cheese, and Crackers on Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Henrietta Von Marzipan, Mrs. Betty Gilligan, Lydia Gilligan, "Leaky" Leona, Lasso Lass, Miss Goodwall, Edna Jucation, Heli-Teacher, Madame Margaret, and one of the Girl Squad on Codename: Kids Next Door, and Grim's Mom on The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
- Rob Paulsen voiced Anteater, Cubby, and Announcer on Two Stupid Dogs, Major Glory and Puppet Pal Mitch on Dexter's Laboratory, Brick and Boomer on The Powerpuff Girls, Rupert Puttkin (AKA The Great Puttinsky), Shaunie Fulbright, and Robin Food on Codename: Kids Next Door, Rothchild on Samurai Jack, and Mac Gopher on The Looney Tunes Show (2011)
- Kath Soucie voiced Dexter's Mom, Dexter's Computer and Agent Honeydew on Dexter's Laboratory, Aunt Katie, Debbie Nemo, Inspector Gerard, Sheila, Unta, Mountie, and Train Company Executive on Johnny Bravo, Julie Smith, Maryanne Smith, and Reporter on The Powerpuff Girls, Little Muriel on Courage the Cowardly Dog, Margery on the show, Happy Huggy Stuffy Teddy Bear on The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Ray Ray, Gigi, Jean-Claude's groupie, and Laundromax on The Life and Times of Juniper Lee.
- Cree Summer voiced Abigail Lincoln (AKA Numbuh Five), Cree Lincoln, and The Delightful Children from Down the Lane on Codename: Kids Next Door, and The Cave Witch on The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
- Frank Welker voiced Monkey, Quackor, The Infraggible Krunk, Mister Luzinsky, Master Computer, and Badaxtra on Dexter's Laboratory, Freddy Jones, Speed Buggy, and She-Hulk on Johnny Bravo, Abracadaver on The Powerpuff Girls, Professor XXXL, Mr. Uno, Bus Driver, Announcer, and Rainbow Monkey Kong on Codename: Kids Next Door, Boskov, Hokey Monsters, Barney Rubble, Trilord, Lazlo, and Shnissugah on The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Boskov the Bear and Narrator on Evil Con Carne, and Garfield the Cat on The Garfield Show.
- Billy West voiced Elmer Fudd on The Looney Tunes Show (2011).