This article is of a cast or crew member who worked on Tiny Toon Adventures who is still living to this day, and is written from a real-world perspective.
Art Vitello is a writer and director for Tiny Toon Adventures. He is best known for his work as a director and producer on The Tick, Taz-Mania, Titan A.E. and many more.
Not only that he worked in cartoon animation, In 1982 he did visual effects for the movie Poltergeist.
As a Writer
- "A Ditch in Time" (co-written with Wayne Kaatz, Bruce Timm and Douglas McCarthy)
- "Inside Plucky Duck" (co-written with Bruce Timm, segment: "Bat's All Folks")
- "Tiny Toon Music Television" (co-written with Sherri Stoner, Paul Dini, Bruce Timm, Tom Minton and Douglas McCarthy)
As a Director
- "A Quack in the Quarks"
- "The Wheel O' Comedy"
- "Looking Out for the Little Guy"
- "Hare-Raising Night"
- "Furrball Follies"
- "Rock 'N' Roar"
- "Cinemaniacs!" (segments: "Superbabs", "Pasadena Jones")
- "You Asked for It" (segment: "Debutante Devil")
- "Citizen Max"
- "Hollywood Plucky"
- "A Ditch in Time"
- "Inside Plucky Duck"
- "Mr. Popular's Rules of Cool"
- "Tiny Toon Music Television"